Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Please help us welcome Toni From to the Paper Issues Team!



Hi! I am Toni From. I am a stay-at-home momma of two great kiddos. Elliot is fourteen and getting ready to start high school and football-yikes! Isabelle is almost eleven and is our youngest. I am married to a great guy named Eric and we all live in gorgeous North Carolina with our two dogs, one hamster, and one turtle. It's kind of a zoo at times, but I love it just the same.

I am obsessed with scrapbooking, Project Life, cards, and anything having to do with paper. I also love camping, organizing, walks, working on home projects, making lists and decorating my planner, reading, and watching movies. I am so excited to be a part of the Paper Issues team and I cannot wait to get to know you all more.

Stop by Toni's Blog to see some of her work and how she made this awesome layout!  


11 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!