Thursday, July 31, 2014

Please help us welcome Dona Howe AKA Orange Gearle to the Paper Issues Team!




I'm a mom with a camera and a passion to document our lives using photos and words.  My daytime adventure is as an Instructional Coach in a public school that educates fifth and sixth grade students.  Outside of my professional life, I love wine, books, playing with paper & music.  I've been blessed with an older daughter (who has made me a grandma!), and an almost five year old daughter (who has made me learn about Batman!).  I am unbelievably fortunate to spend the rest of my life with my Soul Mate. Traditional scrapbooking came into my life years ago (think 1990s), but I didn't get the real bug until about 2011.  In 2012 I started Project Life and recently I've dabbled in art journaling. I am so excited and honored to be a part of the Paper Issues team!

Stop by the Orange Gearle Blog to see more awesome projects like this page!  


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!