Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just a Little Something...

Hi Everyone, it's Kathy today with a fun birthday card featuring some chipboard pieces from Maya Road... the sponsor of our latest issue, Say Cheese


I love Maya Road chipboard, you can do so many things with it!  For my card I covered the Maya Chipboard banner pieces with some patterned paper.  I embellished them with some Maya Road hearts that I painted in coordinating colors.  Have you done a project using Maya Road products?  Make sure to link it up to our Say Cheese Issue (and link back to Paper Issues!) and you could win a prize pack from Maya Road!  Also check out all the Maya Road Goodies we have in the store here.  Use Code KATHYS and get 20% off your whole order!
 
 
Can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by today!
 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!